Disclaimer, Assumption of Risk and Release of Liability
By participating in the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health’s (“CAMH”) Matriarch Movement Wellness Series with Shayla Stonechild (“Classes”), you agree to be bound by the following terms/conditions and assume all risks/liabilities as outlined below. If you do not agree, do not participate in the Matriarch Movement Wellness Series with Shayla Stonechild.
- I affirm that my participation in the Classes is completely voluntary and I understand that my participation in the Classes is entirely at my own risk.
- Through my choice to participate, I believe that I am physically/mentally fit enough to successfully participate and complete the Classes. If I have any prior existing physical or mental health concerns (or I am pregnant or breastfeeding), I will not participate in the Classes without my doctor’s approval.
- I assume full responsibility for any risks, both known and unknown, and any resulting injuries or damages resulting from my participation in the Classes including responsibility for using reasonable judgment in all phases of participation in the Classes. I recognize and understand that that there are physical/mental risks associated with participating in the Classes (such risks may include but are not limited to: injuries, falls, sprains, or other impacts of physical activity).
- I hereby for myself, my heirs, executors, administrators assigns or personal representatives, undertake to hold harmless and hereby release and forever discharge CAMH and its directors, officers, employees, contractors, agents and representatives from and against any and all losses, harm, liability, costs, damages, or claims (including death, personal injury or illness, loss or damage to my or others’ property,) or other liability financial or otherwise which may arise during my participation in these Classes.
- I understand that CAMH does not specifically recommend or endorse any reference to any products, processes, vendors or services included as part of the Classes.
- The Classes are not intended to provide medical advice or be used for diagnosis or treatment.
- I acknowledge that I have read and understood all of the terms of this Disclaimer, Assumption of Risk and Release of Liability.